Post Time - 8:14 PM Post By - admin
Choosing an Auto Repair Shop You Can Trust
If you’ve been involved in an auto collision, chances are you may not know who to turn to. Often times your auto insurance carrier will recommend a local auto collision repair shop for all of your auto collision repair needs. But how do you know if you are being directed to a collision repair center you can trust?
Here are some valuable tips for choosing a qualified auto body repair shop:
- Ask Questions. If body technicians, painters, office staff, and even the detail person that cleans your car are trained, it means they have attended a course or series of courses and should have the proper certification to support their qualifications. Auto collision repair shops are typically proud to showcase their certifications and often times they are readily seen when you walk into the lobby. Certifications indicate the business is committed to a higher level of training and professionalism and is in the know when it comes to the latest trends, techniques and industry standards.
- Look around. Is the collision repair shop clean and tidy? If so, odds are their workflow process is too. Expect the collision repair facility to be neat, clean and well organized.
- Take Notice. Is the office staff helpful, courteous and friendly? First impressions are key. This will give you an idea of how you will be treated throughout the repair process.
- Shop Policies. Ask about the shops policy on replacement parts. Is the repair center an OEM certified parts repair center with your particular make and model of vehicle? Find out the difference between OEM and aftermarket parts to decide what is right for your auto collision repair.
- Reputation. The best way to look into ones reputation is of course doing a simple google search and visiting their social media in order to read reviews and see how a given company treats their clients. Surely, buying twitter followers has never been easier and can be deceiving, if the looked up company does it, but don’t hold it against them, as it’s just a marketing procedure. Instead, focus on what other users say.
- Warranty. Possibly one of the most important things to inquire about is a warranty on workmanship. If you are dealing with a reputable auto collision repair shop they will back their workmanship. Ask to see a copy of a printed guarantee, read it and ask questions if you do not understand what is covered and not covered.
It’s True! You drive home our reputation. That’s why we go the extra distance to make sure both our workmanship and customer service are the best anywhere.
We are so confident in both we will offer you a Lifetime Guarantee on all workmanship for as long as you own your vehicle.
Give us a call today at 201.795.1673, or stop by our shop located at 896 Communipaw Avenue, Jersey City, NJ Mon. – Fri., 7am – 6pm or Sat. 7:30am – 1pm. We look forward to meeting you!